Monday 8 October 2012

1. Mortal Kombat 2 - LIU KANG ENDING



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBbn7zuVa9g&w=640&h=385

Sorry about my little inconvenient; but here I finally can upload a new colection for you. I ahve decided tio post every single ending for MORTAL KOMBAT 2. YOU HEARD ME. From Baraka to Sub-zero. But let me tell you some secrets. You see. Months ago, in 2007, I met an use from Youtube, whose name was katana501, who, for some reason, was suspended from Youtube indefinitely; and he had the same videos from the endings of Mortal Kombat 2; every time I watch them , I got so excited, especially in the way we made them. I can’t explained why, but that happened. So, as a tribute, in the same way to Heath Ledger, who I am also dedicating these videos, I post here the endings form Mortal Kombat, And I said the way katana501 made them, the order of my videos can change, so I hope you understand if these are not a FLAWLESS VICTORY form janintuos. Anyway, enjoy, and rate. By the way, congratulations to Heath Ledger in his posthomous recognition in the Oscars.




1. Mortal Kombat 2 - LIU KANG ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment