Monday 8 October 2012

Mortal Kombat Part 10 "The Soul Chamber"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhsx8B5ktMI&w=640&h=385

Part 10 The Soul Chamber, was a really fun section to make. I played with some new ideas that I took out of past episodes. Raiden brings the warriors to the first level of Shao Kahn’s fortress. The Soul Chamber is one of the main sources of Shao Kahn’s power, and is occupied by some of Shao Kahn’ strongest. I really wanted to keep the speed and intensity that was left by episode 9. The vastness and overall city madness isn’t present in this episode considering its an indoor area. I promise to bring future Mortal Kombat Reconciliation episodes the wild style of fight that was in episode 9. For now, enjoy this brutal combat….sorry, Kombat! Mortal Kombat Reconciliation animated series. Its based off of the Mortal Kombat 3 Storyline yet there are some major differences. Shao Kahn invaded the cities in Earthrealm and his fortress rises out of the ground. I’ve added a twist to the story by incorperating a higher level of detail in the story and some changes that will make it more interesting and unique. If you know Mortal Kombat really well, you will notice that this video doesn’t follow the outline of the game. Some characters moves and rolls are changed to my preference. Using Flash CS3, Photoshop CS3, Premeire CS3 and Soundbooth, CS3, I’ve put together my highest quality production. Although I was unable to release it in its full qualliy on Youtube. Using all Mortal Kombat one, two and three warriors in their mortal kombat trilogy versions. I’ve built some fast paced




Mortal Kombat Part 10 "The Soul Chamber"

No comments:

Post a Comment